Thursday 9 March 2017

Liam's Poem

Liams Poem

I am like a scientist, I learn new things everyday and if there’s a job to be done I’ll try my best to complete.
I am like a typewriter from the 1900’s. Automatically typing words as fast as I can but I don’t go out of fashion in 1989.
My brain is like a google document, it stores all the data and all the memories from games, youtube videos and real life.
I am like metal, if I get powerbombed onto wood I wouldn’t snap.
I am like a fortune teller predicting winners of WWE matches, the guys I predict always win.
I am like a bear, if there's a challenge to be completed, I will do it and not back down
I am like a fish drinking litres of water everyday.
I am as quiet as a mouse, not making a sound.P:\2017\Room 2\DSC02895.JPG

4 comments:

  1. I like this blog post because you described yourself in a poem. Also thanks for commenting on my blog, I used Educreations to record.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this blog post because you described yourself in a poem. Also thanks for commenting on my blog, I used Educreations to record.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liam You commented on my blog so I thought i would comment on yours. Your metaphor poem was good and the comparisons were really accurate. Bye From Hamish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Liam!
    my name is Renata i am a year 8 student of KawaKawa Primary School. I really liked your post because you describe yourself in a poem. cant wait to hear more from you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.